The vision of BCS is "Reaching the Heart...Teaching the Mind."
"Bethesda Christian Schools exist to provide excellent academic instruction that is consistent with Biblical truth and which honors the name of Christ."
Bethesda Christian Schools will seek to exemplify the following core values:
- Biblical Truth -- integration throughout the education and the environment so that students will know and serve Jesus Christ with all their soul, mind and strength.
- Academic Excellence -- spiritual, intellectual, social and physical development of each student that prepares him/her to fulfill God's will for their lives.
- Sound Stewardship -- operate in a fiscally responsible manner demonstrating integrity and efficiency.
- Committed Faculty -- hiring and developing faculty who are committed to Christ, to professionalism and to excellence and who care for students.
- Parental Partnership -- co-workers with parents in fulfilling their God-given responsibility to train up a child. BCS seeks to partner with and support the family as defined by God in Genesis 2.
- Student Opportunities -- Offer programs that enable each student to discover and develop his/her gifts, talents and potential in Christ.
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength." Mark 12:30.